- an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons
- The bikini or two piece is a women’s swimsuit with two parts, one covering the breasts, the other the groin and, optionally, part or all of the buttocks, leaving an uncovered area between the two. It is often worn in hot weather, while swimming or sunning.
- A very brief two-piece swimsuit for women
- Scanty underpants
- a woman’s very brief bathing suit
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
- an immature childish person; “he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived”; “stop being a baby!”
- An immature or irresponsible person
- a young person of either sex; “she writes books for children”; “they’re just kids”; “`tiddler’ is a British term for youngster”
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; “they had three children”; “they were able to send their kids to college”
- A son or daughter of any age
monkey see, monkey do!
My older daughter was showing her "baby" sister how to cross her legs. Baby sister is always trying to be like her big sister and today was no exception!
Fruitiest bikini ever